PERSONAL INFORMATION – NO COLLECTION, USE, OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to-
Phone storage is used to save the user profile photos and attachments that has been sent and received within the chat. And no other private data used or uploaded anywhere.
- User Name
- Geo Location
- Record & Send Audio
- Record & Send Video
2. Non Personal Information
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address. Currently, Web sites and Apps do not collect Personal Information.
We collect Non-Personal Information, which, alone, cannot be used to identify you. Examples of Non-Personal Information include page views, unique views, average time on the Web site or using Apps, browsers, and operating systems.
Non-Personal Information is passively collected, which means that it is collected without you having to do anything, using the following tracking technologies:
3. Intellectual Property Policy
“Sellfie LTD” (“Libertine,” “our,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. Our users agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, software, or website (together, “Services”).
Our Terms do not allow our users to violate someone else’s intellectual property rights when using our Services, including their copyrights and trademarks.
- “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your browser, either for the duration of your Web site session (called “session” cookies) or more permanently (called “persistent” cookies). Anonymous identifiers are sometimes used in place of cookies on mobile devices which may not support cookie technology.
- You may opt to enable a feature on your browser that will erase cookies, block all cookies, or warn you before cookies are stored or exchanged. Please be aware, however, that some parts of the Web sites may no longer function properly if cookies are disabled.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons and Web Logs
- Pixel tags, also known as web beacons, function similarly to cookies. A pixel tag is an invisible, one pixel-sized piece of code which transmits certain information to Our servers. They are placed on key pages, tools, and areas of the Web sites and Apps. When a visitor requests, visits, and/or clicks on anything that includes a pixel tag, the information about the visitor’s action is recorded in a web log.
We will use your Non-Personal Information in one or more of the following ways:
- To fulfill a request or provide you with services;
- In the aggregate to help us evaluate and modify existing services and to help us develop additional services that are likely to be of interest to our users;
- As necessary for the Web sites or Apps to function properly;
- To understand how people are using the Web sites or Apps;
- To improve user experience;
- To recognize repeat visitors and facilitate ongoing access to the Web sites or Apps.
4. Mobile Apps
When you download or purchase an App you do so through a third party mobile application online store. You may be required to register with the mobile app store and be logged on before you can download or purchase an App. When downloading an App the app provider will typically collect certain device and app-related information.
Our Apps sometimes send push notifications, or notices of interest sent out to in the absence of a specific request, to your mobile device. In the event a Our Apps uses push notifications, you are provided an opportunity to opt into receiving those push notifications. If you decline to accept push notifications, you will not receive push notifications, which means you may not receive the most current updates and features of the App.
Our Apps will collect precise information about the location of your mobile device, but you can opt-out by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you decline to share your location with the App, you may not receive the most accurate recommendations.
Our Apps do not collect the unique identification number assigned to your device by your operating system (sometimes called a UDID), or your contact list or address book, and do not collect any information on the contacts stored in your mobile device. This information will only be collected if it is necessary for the functioning of an App and will be disclosed to you prior to downloading the App.
You have the right of election when it comes to how Apps function on your mobile device. You may be able to:
- manage push notifications by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- manage location information by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- manage/restrict in-app purchases by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- block navigation to the web by turning off network access on the device or turning off the browser.
Access to or availability of controls may vary depending on your device.
5. Social Network Login
6. Children’s Privacy
The Web sites and Apps offered are not directed at children who are under 18 years of age. It is Our policy to require that individuals using the Web sites or downloading the App be 18 years of age or older.
7. Do Not Track And Online Behavioral Advertising
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google Adsense (Admob for our related Apps)
- Chartboost Ads Network
- Adtapsy Ads Network
- Unity Ads Network
- Facebook Audience Network
- Amazon Associates. and More
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
8. Links To Third Party Websites
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
11. Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Sellfie™ App a trading name of Sellfie LTD.
Sellfie™ App is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The Sellfie™ App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We, therefore, recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Sellfie™ App won’t work properly or at all.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].